Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Need a Needle

Needed to find a way to keep all the small lead weights in the nose and not rattle. The solution was to purchase the largest needle available at a local pharmacy. Was a bit awkward to explain why I needed a needle but once the pharmacist understood what I was trying to do she was very helpful and cooperative.


I put some glue in the syringe which will also add some weight and inserted it into the small whole in the body and with a good amount of pressure was able to squeeze out several ml of glue. I also decided to add some glue inside of each feel tank, although the holes are too small for lead weight the glue will be better then nothing. Now I just got to let the parts hand downwards for a couple of days while the white glue cures.

No comments: