Sunday, September 11, 2016

Happy Birthday to Me!

It's my 37th birthday and what a better way to celebrate than to receive some new kits! My brother-in-law was nice enough to give me a 1:35 scale Bell H-13H helicopter and a World War II German Type VII C U-boat in 1:350 scale.

The helicopter is a project I have been wanting to do for a while when seeing the kit a few years ago. I am a big fan of the tv show M.A.S.H. having seen every episode and though it would be nice to recreate the helicopter used in the series. Would be really night to even try to make a Hawkeye figurine with a hawaiin t-shirt!

As for the submarine, I have always liked German u-boats but wanted something small that would fit on my shelf and at 1:350 scale it is only 20 cm long which is perfect for a quick fun build.

No comments: