Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Build Complete

Completed building my MASH helicopter and suspended it in my glass shelf with a transparent fishing line. This project took 25 hours and 55 minutes to complete and while I appreciate building a model from one of my favorite TV shows I've told myself that unless there is no other option I will try to avoid buying Revell kits in the future. While Revell kits were lots of fun to build when I was a child, the multiple build issues I encountered with the plans not being clear enough along with the quality of the parts/decals has confirmed that kits such as that of Tamiya, for example, are the way to go. I do have another Revel kit in my stash (P-51 Mustang) which I want to build it may very well be my last kit from the brand. My only regret was not adding a patient or two on the stretchers but at the same time, I was getting tired of this kit and almost anxious to complete it.













No comments: