Sunday, January 7, 2018

Just like New!

After last nights incident I got up this morning and glued the frame back together. Only had to create two new wood frame supports. After lunch once the glue had dried I took some tissue and covered up the missing areas. Finally mid-afternoon I sprayed the tissue with some water mist and let it dry to allow the tissue to shrink and everything is back to normal. While I would have preferred to have spent the approximately 45 min repair time on actual build time it could have been a whole lot worse. At least tonight I can get back to business...

No comments: