Thursday, January 18, 2018

Spray Paint Woes

Been having a hard time to find more spray paint which was starting to drive me nuts. Since I estimated I needed another two cans to Tamiya AS-8 Navy Blue (U.S. Navy) I went to the local hobby shop in Quebec City during my lunch hour which happens to be located on the other side of town. When I showed up it there was none left. I spoke with the owner who stated he has ordered more and would have it by next week as they cannot deliver at the moment due to the extreme cold weather we have been experiencing. 

Normally I could wait but I have a deadline for my son's fifth birthday which I want to make so I called another small shop located in Levis and they had it. That night I took the "Pont du Quebec" (Quebec Bridge) and showed up at the store where I found out they had only two cans left. Boy was I pleased as this is exactly what I needed! Now I am back in business!

No comments: